The Carthage Staff Council is an elected body that represents and serves the Carthage staff. In addition to fully supporting the College mission, we support a variety of activities and initiatives to enhance the environment for staff members.
Faculty/Staff Night Out at the Theatre!
RSVP to attend Carthage’s production of Into the Woods on Friday, April 27:
- Pre-show reception: 5:30-7 p.m.
- Performance: 7:30 p.m.
The role of the Staff Council is to:
- Promote better communication between faculty, staff, students, and administration
- Advise the administration of staff needs
- Build camaraderie among staff and the entire Carthage community by sponsoring on-campus events
- Inform members of the staff concerning issues relating to their work life
Want to learn more? Attend a meeting.
Staff Council meetings are open to all Carthage staff members and are usually held on the first Tuesday of every month at 8 a.m. in the Ehrler Hospitality Center, located in A. F. Siebert Chapel.